Senior IT Recruiter
LogiGear Vietnam – LogiGear Test and Research Center is Vietnam’s World-leading Software Testing Company; fully integrated with LogiGear US providing global solutions for software testing, and offers public and corporate software testing training programs worldwide through LogiGear University. We are a leader in the integration of test automation, offshore resources and US project management for fast, cost-effective results. We have worked with hundreds of US companies from the Fortune 500 to early-stage startups. Most uniquely, besides providing software testing and development services to our clients, we also invest in our resident research and development group who designs, develops and distributes world-class “Made-in-Vietnam” test automation tools to the international markets. Since its inception in 2005, LogiGear Vietnam now employs over three hundred staff with plans to rapidly double its size within the next year.
LogiGear Vietnam is seeking for the best, the brightest, qualified, experienced and ambitious candidates to help build LogiGear Vietnam and to position Vietnam as the destination of choice for global software test automation solutions.
This position is responsible for assisting Recruiting Manager in finished the recruiting plan of the company.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES: included but not limited to
- Select, screen and search resume from different sources.
- Execute the recruitment and selection process in the area assigned (Staff office to Supervisor / Leader Level). Maintain and develop recruiting resources ensuring to meet the recruitment’s needs. Setup and maintain the potential candidates list. Maintain and update the status of resumes/recruiting into the database
- Advise recruitment tools to Recruiting Management (tests, interview guidelines, set of questionnaires, etc.)
- Support to follow-up and manage whole candidate in their testing to sure that she/he will be attended as finishing testing.
- Timely complete the recruitment schedule and plan
- Ensure the quality of people being recruited to meet the company’s standards
- Suggest recruitment direction to attract the best candidates.
- Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates
- Review and recommend relevant changes to the existing personnel policies and procedures especially in term of recruitment and selection.
- Manage, follow-up and prepare relevant facilities in orientation process to ensure that this orientation training is happened professional. Review and advice new employee orientation programs.
- Prepare and post job ads, work with newspapers, universities, colleges, training centers, and HR consultants.
- Jointly contribute to the development and implementation of the Company strategic work culture and values.
- Be courteous and professional when in contact with outside companies/ suppliers/ customers and to maintain good working relationship with all colleagues throughout the Company.
- Have a complete understanding of the Company’s internal labor rules, Employee Handbook, Collective Labor Agreement, and any other policies and procedures issued by the Company and to adhere to the regulations contained therein.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
- Organization of recruitment activities.
- Responsible writing Welcome letter for the new employee. Follow-up and manage whole welcome process of the successful candidates to ensure that she/he will be happy in his/her first date.
- Follow-up, feedback, update the status of the new employee’s probationary period. Follow-up and remind the Managers in evaluating probation of his/her employees to ensure the evaluation is implement as the recruiting process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in one of faculties as English, Business Administration, Law,…
- 3+ years experience of recruitment field.
- Excellent organizational skills in management, inter-department coordination, managing activities, and meetings.
- Good negotiation and organization skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good representation skill
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent in researching skills
- Gentle voice and telephone skill
- Must be able to multi-task
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Working and growing with a group of talents that is cross-functioning, self-organizing, and empowered to deliver values to our clients.
- Enjoy the English training program and other professional skills training courses delivered by our experts.
- Enjoy a professional working environment, where people are continuously identifying and improving each other’s skills.
- Be encouraged on your career path to leverage with a clear capability development plan.
- Salary: Competitive salary, plus
- Relocation bonus for external candidates who want to relocate in Hue City
- Attractive referral Bonus when you refer your friends
- Have attractive bonuses and compensations.
- Meal supplement: 660k/month
- Performance review once a year, special review in 3-6 months for outliers
- Annual health check-up and dental check-up
- Premium Health Care
- Health, Unemployment and Social insurances
- 12 Vacation days + Christmas Day (25/12) + Extra leave (+2 days/every 5 year seniority)
- In-house training (English, hard-skills & soft-skills)
- Welfare gifts and visits
- Onsite working/training in abroad
- Sports clubs (football, swimming, yoga, table tennis, football table)
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Company trip, year-end party
Have fun as you work, learn, and play!