A. Duties & Responsibilities
- Join to Java team to work on the project directly with the US customers.
- Design and Develop based on the project requirements.
- Do project status report daily and directly to the customer.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
B. Job requirements
1. Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge and experience in Java programming. Has at least 1 year experience of working on Java development, web form or windows form.
- Has experience in Swing/SWT, NetBean, JSP Servlet, Struts, EJB, Webservices, …
- Has experience in .Net, PHP is a plus.
- Good knowledge of programming concepts and process. Has experience working with Agile is advantage.
- Has long term plan for career path development and high commitment is much more important.
- Understanding of testing & quality assurance is a plus.
- Intelligent, creative and willing to learn and research new technologies.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Soft skills: Team Building, Communication, Problem Solving.
- - Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or related field.
Click here to apply online